From Mr. Paul Ata (FCT NYSC COORDINATOR)

  • Mr. Paul Ata
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Dearest,

      My name is Mr. Paul Obong Ata. I am the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) coordinator of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Nigeria. I am writing this letter to you because I need your assistance regarding a very urgent matter. Please I want you read this letter carefully and treat it with utmost importance.

      The NYSC is a youth orientation programme which every Nigerian university graduate must take part in as a service to our nation. The programme which involves a lot of students from across the country takes place every year.

      During the course of this programme which lasts for a duration of one year the students are paid monthly salaries by the Federal Government to aid them through the duration of this programme. Now the reason I am telling you this is that since my appointment as the FCT coordinator I am in charge of disbursing this payment (salaries) to various states in the country. The students are currently paid $56.00 monthly with the present exchange rate.

      Since my appointment I have been able to extract small amount of money which amounts to $1.00 from the students salaries without notice and this money is transferred and shared equally into two foreign accounts in the UK (United Kingdom) and Tunisia respectively. I have a total of $40,000,000.00(Forty million dollars) saved up which is, $20 million in each account.

      Recently a storm was stirred up when the recently appointed government of President Umar Musa Yar'adua decided to probe my office. As I write you this mail I have been placed under house arrest and all my physical assets have been seized and all my bank accounts within the country have been frozen indefinitely. All this is highly confidential information I am giving you, and this issue has not even been made public because of my influential status within the country.

      Now the reason I am telling you all this is because my foreign accounts have not been discovered and I need a foreigner who will help me clearing these funds so that the funds cannot be traced to me. I have carefully planned everything out with my lawyer as he is the only one who I am allowed to speak to except my family, and he is the only person I trust.

      There is no risk involved on your part as my foreign accounts were not opened in my name hence this transaction cannot be connected or traced to you. All I need from you is your utmost honesty in this matter, when this transaction is concluded we shall share the funds 60% for me, 30% for you and 10% for my lawyer.

      Get back to me as soon as possible if you are willing to help.

      Yours Sincerely,
      Mr. Paul Obong Ata
      FCT COORDINATOR (NYSC).