Easy to use, cost effective business software

  • Inventory 2 Invoice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Inventory 2 Invoice - business management made easy
      Say hello to i2i.

      Easy to use & cost effective
      management software
      i2i is a cost effective, easy to use Business Management System with the full functionality of other leading systems, but packed with a whole lot more. Our software eliminates the need of spiraling consultancy costs and large capital outlay. You can be up and running within a day, with the added bonus of no monthly contracts, no deposits and no hassle.
      Who can use i2i?
      Our software is aimed at anyone who produces just an invoice or needs to have full vision of their business, incorporating customer relationship management and full inventory control.

      Try i2i for free
      Customer & Supplier Management
      Inventory Management
      Order Entry
      Order Processing
      Purchasing & Receiving
      Warehousing & Dispatch
      Reporting & Accounting

      Want to know more?
      If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact us. To try i2i out for yourself, download a trial version for free!

      You've received this email because you requested updates when you signed up on our website.

      Registered office:
      inventory 2 invoice Ltd Regus Cardiff Gate Malthouse Avenue Cardiff, Wales CF23 8RU

      Our telephone number is +44(0)845 643 1931
      Forward this email to a friend
      Unsubscribe from this list.