WHY YOUR INHERITANCE/CONTRACT CLAIM HAS NOT GOTTEN TO YOU.

  • Aderemi Babalola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Federal Ministry of Finance
      Office of the Honorable Minister of State Finance
      Abuja. Nigeria
      Cable: FMFPAYEE
      Our Ref: FED/MIN/FIN/2383/09

      Dear Beneficiary,

      After waiting to hear from you or your Nigeria Partners for a long time now,
      I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if
      I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself
      why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of sudden, the
      payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have
      not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to
      tell you.

      Some time ago, your so called business partners, I mean the people that
      introduced you to the project approached me through the office of the
      Remittance Unit Central Bank of Nigeria and requested me to assist them
      conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist
      them by removing the original contract company name and your bank particulars
      from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and replacing them with your name
      and your bank details in order to make you appears as the rightful
      beneficiary of this funds. I agreed on condition that they would pay me
      US$300,000.00 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as
      agreed and demanded to be paid, but your friends started telling me stories.
      They even told me that you promised to send the money to me, do you know that
      up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my
      eyes on any of them.

      Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because
      I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it
      might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did
      not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged
      to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you
      is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this
      project. Now I am ready to forget the past. I do not need the US$300,000.00
      any longer from you, but a good compensation from your mind. I need your
      assurance that your colleague will be totally kept out of this transaction. I
      know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you. Stop spending your
      money unnecessarily to CBN Officers both here and overseas because you will
      not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally did the work at
      the beginning and only I can perform it. The secret is that your partners
      failed to stamp duty your contract documents.

      Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria
      will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-
      assure that you will be willing to compensate me. That, you will assist me to
      establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be
      lodged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVALS DOCUMENTS will be send to you for
      endorsement after which the money will be remitted within 72hrs. I am man of
      my words, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact
      me, so that we can have a chat over this issue once and for all. But if the
      reverse is the case, donot bother yourself to reach me and forget about this
      money. Thanks you for your understanding and expecting your urgent
      response.

      Yours Faithfully,
      Aderemi Babalola
      Honorable Minister of State Finance