PRIVATE BUSINESS.

  • MR CHARLES SOLUDO
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2009
      I AM MR CHARLES SOLUDO, THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF NIGERIA APEX BANK OR CENTRAL BANK. THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT HAVE RELIEVED ME OF MY JOB AND I AM UNDER CLOSE WATCH BY SECURITY OPERATIVES. I DO NOT WANT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO DICTATE ABOUT MY MONEY KEPT IN OUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY.

      PLEASE I HAVE SOME MONEY I LEFT IN A STORAGE VAULT COMPANY IN OUR NEIGBOURING COUNTRY
      REPUBLIC OF GHANA AND I WANT THIS AMOUNT REMOVED FOR INVESTMENT IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS ARRANGEMENT, CONTACT MY CONFIDANT PERSON WHOM IS DULY BRIEFED ABOUT THE PROCEDURES AS HE HAS MOVED TO MEET WITH YOU IN GHANA SOON.

      I HAVE 50 MILLION U.S DOLLARS IN CASH. I HAVE IT SECURED WELL IN A VAULT COMPANY AS MY PERSONAL GOODS. CONTACT MR. DONALD EGO TO GET FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO HANDLE THE BUSINESS ON MY BEHALF AS I DO NOT WANT MY NAME PROUNCED OR EXPOSED IN THIS DEAL. HIS EMAIL ADDRESS: donaldego@...

      THANKING YOU.

      MR. CHARLES SOLUDO.