ready to cut your house payment in half?

  • hasheem brokaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Dear Homeowner,

      Would you like to cut your monthly mortgage payment in
      half? Imagine how much extr.a cash you would have
      every month to take a vacation, buy a new car, or
      make home improvements.

      All homeowners are approved regardless of credit
      for a low interest rate. We'll drop your
      mortgage payment by fifty percent or more, and
      this means more money in your pocket right away.

      We approve everyone even if you've had bankruptcy
      or foreclosure. We can ref1nance your home in
      less than three days, and most people get money at
      closing.

      http://www.homestoneloans.com/?name=rm2342

      Sincerely,

      Sam Honan

      bartolucconspiratorialfarberbalmercromwellian
      abelleraanneliesemlynndemirdomesday
      lilyanindorsekatarynaindustrialismconfide
      cabinetryhalimedalouiqalumpyfelipa

      r-m-v: http://beppie.homestoneloans.com/st.html