Who would have ever dreamed a cellphone could be used to pay bills?
- Micropayments and Pay-by-Cell are the wave of the future. (MBAP is there!)Why MBAP you ask? Because,
There are Over 180 Million Cell Subscribers, over 60% of the US population alone!Worldwide revenue from mobile data services will rise from $61 billion in 2004 to $189 billion in 2009, according to Strategy Analytics.A cellphone is not just a cellphone.Text messaging, downloading business applications, accessing the Internet, paying for tolls, parking meters etc.; our cellphones have not only become a major part of our lives, it appears as though the possibilities are endless.With 180 million cell subscribers and growing yearly the masterful marketing minds are quickly generating new ideas to cash in on. It's all about marketing as usual and about making our already complicated lives more easy. The largest source of revenues will be communication, includes various forms of text messaging, as well as photo and video messaging. This sector will account for 46% of mobile revenues in 2009. Lets not forget mobile entertainment, notably ring-tones, games, music/media, and sports related content which will also constitute a notable chunk of the global data revenues pie at 28%.As with the computer the cellphone industry is quickly finding out that with this massive growth industry, security has also become a huge issue. Mobile security threats like the stealing of Paris Hiltons personal info brought this problem into the mainstream media, including a recent cell phone virus in Europe that quickly spread to 16 countries in 6 months.If you read on you will begin to understand how MBAP has many of the answers needed right now. Like we said in the beginning, MBAP is riding the technology wave, on the cutting edge. Read on......
Our focus this week is:
Mobile Assets Corp. (MBAP)
WHY YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER MBAP:
1. MBAP has a diversified product base: Content Aggregation and Reselling, Mobile Transactions, Mobile Productivity, Mobile Personal Assistant, and Mobile Security.
2. MBAP recently appointed International business developer, Hans Ngo as Master Distributor for the Asia-Pacific zone. (Appointing noted developers)
3. MBAP has signed an Agreement to market and distribute the VVS Technology Virtual Video Systems (Canada) Inc. (Mobile video content!)
5. Content is king, and MBAP is on the leading edge of the multi billion dollar market.
6. MBAP is aiming for the over 180 million US wireless customers, and the worldwide market. (Over 60% of the US population!)
7. MBAP notes that wireless operators in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region have seen greater earnings from data applications, rising as much as 20% of total revenues. (A growing international data market)
8. Content is not only Video, Web, Information and Audio, but also mobile Gaming.
9. Mobile gaming will reach over $2 billion by 2006.
10. MBAP is also concentrating on its, My Mobile Agent, for the Real Estate industry. (Diversification)
9. My Mobile Agent ties togeter Mobile Technology to provide tools for both Agents and Buyers. (Business and consumers)
11. MBAP's Mobile Personal Assistant uses Predictive Intelligence. (Advanced artificial intelligence)
12. MBAP's Mobile Gold allows for the processing of micro-payments over cell phones. (Already popular in Japan)
13. Micro-payments with cell phones are now being used in Canada for parking fees.
14. Micro-payments and Pay-by-Cell are the wave of the future. (MBAP is there!)
15. MBAP recently began a new operating Division; M-Defend that will provide a portfolio of security services to protect wireless and mobile users from malicious harm. (Security issues are not just for computers anymore)
16. MBAP mobile security solutions are the first security services provider dedicated to protecting businesses and consumers from developing mobile security issues.17. MBAP joins leading anti-virus and security companies in recognizing the growing and potential mobile security threats.
18. Recent mobile security threats like the stealing of Paris Hiltons personal info brought the problem into the mainstream media.19. A recent cell phone virus in Europe spread to 16 countries in 6 months.(Real world risks, now)
20. Consumers are using data services more and more, increasing the risk but MBAP is there with M-Defend.
21. MBAP has offices in La Vegas, Toronto, Ontario, India, The Philippines and development offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands. (International in scope)
22. Major cell phone manufacturers, Nokia, Motorola, and Siemans, recognize the mobile virus threat.
MANAGEMENT AND OTHER COMMENTS:
On the appointment of Hans Ngo; Mobile Assets President and CEO, Peter Zmudzki commented: "Mobile Assets is committed to an aggressive global expansion strategy beginning with representation in the Asia/Pacific region. Hans will help us penetrate
this market rapidly. "On the launch of M-Defend Mobile Assets President and CEO, Peter Zmudzki commented: "As it is with the Internet, security challenges are now finding their way into the mobile environment. I think the recent example of Paris Hilton's phone records provides an excellent example of the contemporary challenges companies and individuals face as the migration to mobile devices continues."
With a diverse product base, 160 million people using a product you cater to, experienced management, and realistic ambitions MBAP looks top be in the right place at the right time in a market that continues to expand at the speed of light. Keep your eyes glued on MBAP this week and watch for NEWS. We all know that when these companies hire us it is usually because they have a lot to say to you.
We believe for many reasons this is a company to watch starting right now!To permanently stop receiving this newsletter, please use our secure one step safe un subscribe. Send a blank e mail with no thanks in the subject line to nothanks@.... For any questions, comments, or complaints about receiving this newsletter, please write to e-broadcast group, 6 Effute Avenue, Kingston 10 Jamaica, WIDisclaimer All material herein was prepared by DML based upon information believed to be reliable. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by DML to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The companies that are discussed in this opinion have not always approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. As with many pink sheet and bulletin board companies this company has relied on loans from officers or directors to pay expenses. There has also been no revenue or nominal revenue in the most recent quarter. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. DML is not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed or mentioned herein. An affiliate of DML has been compensated by a third party shareholder , or with cash from the company on behalf of one or more of the companies mentioned in this opinion. DML has been compensated one million free trading shares of mbap by a non affiliated third party. In addition to any compensation mentioned above, additional compensation can be equal to ten percent of any newly issued or registered securities of the profiled companies. DML's affiliates, officers, directors and employees may also have bought or may buy the shares discussed in this opinion and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. DML will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market<-*->|s=3iF Asn|=0,sz<-*->