You Have Won A Prize

  • Euro Million Inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2009
      You Have Won A Prize EURO MILLIONES EMAIL AWARD
      **************************************
      Attn: Guaranteed Winner,

      We wish to congratulate you over your email success in  our computer
      Balloting .This is a Millennium Scientific  Electronic Computer Games in
      which email addresses were used. All participants were selected through a
      computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000
      individual email addresses  from all over the world. It is a promotional
      program aimed at encouraging intern et  users; therefore you do not need
      to buy ticket to enter for it.

      Your email address drew and have won the sum of  750,000 Euros  ( Seven
      Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) in cash cr edited to file with
      REFERENCE NUMBER: ESP/WIN/008/05/10/MA  WINNING NUMBER :
      14-17-24-34-37-45-16   BATCH NUMBERS : EULO/1007/444/606/08; SERIAL
      NUMBER: 45327 and PROMO DATE: 25th Feb. 2009.

      To claim your winning prize, you are to cont act the appointed agent below
      as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings with the
      below details.

      1) Your Complete Names:
      2) Your Telephone Number:
      3) Your Mobile Number:
      4) Fax Number (If available)

      C. G. M AGENCIA S. A.
      MR.  ROBERTO OMION
      TEL: +34 634-031-391
      Email:  cgmaagency@... or  cgmaagency@...

      Congratulations once again from all our staff.

      Mrs Concha Reyes. (Secretary)
      Euro Milliones Board.
      Madrid, 18th March 2009.