Offer components

  • Jasmine-Elecsound
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2009
      Dear Sirs or MadamDear Sirs or Madam ,

      Hi, Nice day to you. I am Jasmine from Elecsound and I am very glad to take this chance to introduce our company to you. Elecsound is a manufacturer from China. We mainly offer : Cermet Trimming Potentiometer, All kinds of Capacitors,   LEDs, Zinc  OXIDE VARISTORS,  Resistors, PCB. Pls check below detailed products info:

      Cermet Trimming Potentiometers----HOT OFFER
      | 3006| 3262| 3266| 3296| 3299| 3323| 3386|3590|3540

      Capacitors series
      Tantalum Capacitors--Dipped and SMD
      Ceramic capacitors--Radial SMD--Axial
      Polyester Film Capacitors--Mylar and Metallized
      Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor---Radial--SMD--Axial

      LED series
      5mm With Round Type LED
      5mm Bullet LED|3mm Round LED
      3mm Cylindrical LED|3mm Oval LED
      SMD type LED

      PCB
      series  :
      1 layer, 2 layer, 4 layers, 6 layers and multilayer

      If you need more info of our products, Pls feel free to contact with us. with our fast reply, professional service, On time delivery , good quality and competitive prices I believe we will be your best supplier.  So pls don't hesitate to contact us. tks.

      Best regards

      Ms Jasmine
      Elecsound Electronics Company Limited
      Tel No :    0086 755 83045964
      Fax No:    0086 755 82513718

      It is not our intention to send this e-mail to someone who is not interested in receiving it.  If you would like to be removed from our mailing list for any reason, kindly just simply send us a e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject area as well as  the exact e-mail address you request to remove.