First 10 Respondents Win a $99 LSAT, GMAT or GRE Class

  • Kay Marcial
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      QUALITY LSAT, GMAT and GRE PREPARATION - AT A REVOLUTIONARY PRICE

      Quality test preparation shouldn't be so expensive.  Here at PlanAprep.com we have developed, in consultation with graduates of Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School, rigorous and effective programs for all students that are considering law, graduate, or business school.  These programs are as effective as, if not more than, any other - at a fraction of the price.

      FIRST 10 RESPONDENTS WIN A $99 SEAT

      Fortune favors the prepared.  As an inducement to see how our methods can help you, the first ten respondents for each test will receive the course, which retails for $500, for a total cost of $99 - all materials included.  Here is what the course will cover/include:

      LSAT - Approaches to logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension, and the writing sample.  Taught by instructors scoring from 171 to 176, trained by Harvard Law School graduates, and grounded in the most recent LSAT questions.  Included in your materials are a training manual, statistical analyses, and 500 of the most recent actual released LSAT questions.

      GMAT - Approaches to the math, verbal, and writing sections.  Taught by instructors scoring in the 98th and 99th percentile of an actual GMAT, trained by Harvard Business School graduates, and grounded in actual GMAT questions.
      Included in your materials are a training manual, statistical analyses, and the most recent actual released GMAT questions.

      GRE- Approaches to the math, verbal, and writing sections.  Taught by instructors scoring in the 98th and 99th percentile of an actual GRE, trained by Harvard University graduates, and grounded in actual GRE questions.
      Included in your materials are a training manual, statistical analyses, and the most recent actual released GRE questions.

      CLASS FORMAT

      The class is held twice a week, for 2 hours per session, over the course of a month for a total of 16 hours.  The class will use the most recent Internet technology to provide a learning environment in which both instructors and students can speak and write.  In addition, whiteboard technology allows the student to see all visual diagrams necessary, for LSAT games or GMAT and GRE math solutions.  All sessions will be recorded for the convenience of students who are unable to attend any particular session; this recording will allow the student to follow the lecture as well as any and all student interactions that follow.  Finally, test prep becomes convenient and affordable - and delivered right to your home.

      HOW TO WIN A $99 SEAT

      As part of our commitment to provide test prep to all, we are offering this course, list price $500, at $99 all materials inclusive to the first 10 respondents in each test: the LSAT, GMAT and GRE.

      To be eligible, you must execute the following submission directions exactly.  Respondents who write in via e-mail might not be considered, even if they are one of the first 10.

      To properly submit your entry, go to PlanAprep.com and click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page.  Enter your name, email address and phone number, indicate which test you are preparing for and write 'Am I one of the first 10?' in the comments section, and you will receive a confirmation email that your entry has been submitted successfully.  You may submit for up to two tests.

      Keep an eye on your inbox and phone!  Winners have 24 hours to claim their $99 seat.  Otherwise, they forfeit their seat and we will award the $99 seat to the next recipient, in order.

      Fortune favors the prepared....

      Kay Marcial
      PlanAprep.com
      310-773-6586

      The "Legalese":

      This is an advertisement.  If you do not wish to receive emails from Plan A, please Unsubscribe.  This must be done by the autolink.  Your request will be honored within 10 business days, sooner if possible.  Please contact us directly if, in error, you receive an e-mail after that.  PlanAprep, Five Twenty Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, California.  Carpe Diem.
      Powered by GoodBarry
    • Kay Marcial