Post: New Years deals for Rolex watches

  • ted reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      The ultimate replica Rolex watch

      Get a first-class Rolex watch

      We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
      replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
      The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
      sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

      Our Rolex are:
      - Replicated to the smallest detail
      - 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
      - Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
      - Magnified Quickset Date
      - Includes all Proper Markings

      http://i.b7.1watchreplica.com

      We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
      your sister or yourself.

      Hope to see you soon

      Above for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

      S'pose--s'pose the vine should break! he moaned, a horrified look upon his
      face. I've had about enough of this, said Rob, savagely
      If you haven't any sense you don't deserve to live