Icecream is so nice but what if it make me fatter astronomer

  • johnathon schadle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Making me feel freakyBut I dont mindShe is all I need
      I do the sameKeepin that aaaaaaa steaming Aint no replacing meCause I'm admitting I'm all she needs

      They knew the kitten, by this time, so they scampered over to where she lay beside Jim and commenced to frisk and play with her

      kompletnu graabag a6 tjazi