Get back to me

  • peter sean west
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hello Friend,
      This mail correspondence may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not met,i know that this is an unlikely platform to start this kind of relationship but i am constrained by the present situation of my family and i request you to permit me use this medium to introduce myself.
      I am a liberian and was the personal aide on domestic affairs to our former president,Mr.Charles Taylor.

      I am currently in Dakar,Senegal and would need your co-operation in moving out some funds from here for investments in your country.

      For your help,i will be happy to share the funds with you according to an agreed percentage. Please indicate your interest in working with me so that i can give you full details.
      If i do not hear from you in 7 days, i shall consider it
      that you are not favourably disposed to accept my offer.
      Thanks,
      Peter Sean West