URGENT REPLY NEEDED

  • KOJO MICHAEL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Sir,

      Please do not be surprise to receive this email. My name is Kojo, I am presently the Accra-Refugee camp with my younger sister (Ayesha), due to our condition since the death of our parent. However, I write to seek your help/assistance to help us retrieve our consignment box (US$5.5Million dollars) which is in the custody of a diplomat who brought it to country after Mr Putra Augus disappointed us out of his greediness. Please reply, to enable me give you more details.

      Regards,
      Kojo