'Saturn for My Birthday' preview and Astronomy Day special!

  • Rob Carli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      SwiftPageEmail

      Saturn
          Moon    Pieces of Another World

      Celebrate Astronomy Day on May 10 and teach children about the cosmos with Sylvan Dell's fun and educational books with FREE online resources. You receive 20% off your order of $25 or more through Astronomy Day!

      Enter this coupon code in the online store or mention it if you call

      Astronomy

      In the back of every Sylvan Dell book, we put a “For Creative Minds” educational section with fun facts, crafts and activities. Here’s a sample page from the back of our upcoming release, Saturn for My Birthday

      Preview ALL fall and backlist titles here:

      Please click on the following link:
      http://www.sylvandellpublishing.com/ebooktrials.php?e=629Y7F

      Title(s) of viewable eBooks:
      All eBooks

      If you have a gift shop please contact me for any ordering questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon with your Astronomy Day plans with Sylvan Dell.

      With Best Regards,

      Rob Carli

      Bookstore & Gift Shop Sales

      Sylvan Dell Publishing

      976 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Suite 3

      Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

      843-971-6722, 877-958-2600 (toll free), 843-216-2804 (fax)

      www.SylvanDellPublishing.com

      Science and Math through Literature

      Sent to: post@yahoogroups.com
      If you prefer not to receive