Wanted my sister

  • michelle_lin28
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 7:48 PM
      Now, I would like to wanted my sister. I can't cantact her for 20 year ago.
      If there are thai who are know her, please tell her or contact me at tel. no.
      034-209213 or 081-5715802 (Ms. Pailin).

      Description of my sister:
      Name: Pun Sisomsok Age: older 50 year old
      Address: She had been at Taxas in America but now i don't know.
      Her Husband had been Lao person. They married and move to Taxas,
      America. They have 1 daugter and 2 sons.

      P.S. Where are you my sister? Pls contact back me for urgent. I would like
      to tell you something about our father.
      my address: 58 moo. 1 T. Nongnguleum Meang Nakhon Pathom 73000
      Tel: 034-209213, 081-5715802
      E-mail. kyuik28@...

      with thanks
      Pailin (Nang)