CREDIT CARD ENCASHMENT..ALSO AVAIL CASH LOAN,CAR LOAN,HOUSE LOAN...

  • a_tapongco
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      CREDIT CARD ENCASHMENT..ALSO AVAIL CASH LOAN,CAR LOAN,HOUSE LOAN...

      Wth the kind permission of the moderator of this YAHOOGROUPS,pls allow
      me to post my ads here... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

      DO YOU NEED CASH? FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT, EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT,BUSSINESS
      CAPITAL, OR EVEN PERSONAL CONSUMPTION?

      APPLY NOW! IN EASY INSTALLMENT CASH LOAN, NO COLLATERAL ALSO FOR
      CREDIT
      CARD IN ALL BANKS.

      ALSO AVAIL CAR LOANS AND HOUSE LOANS.

      WE ALSO ACCEPT:
      *CREDIT CARD ENCASHMENT, CONVERT YOUR 100% CREDIT LIMIT T0 SPOT CASH!
      *GIFT CHECK ENCASHMENT

      PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ALLYZA:
      0918-492-22-76
      0905-378-37-92 AND