Can we talk?

  • Harvey Pearson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello! I am bored tonight. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at b@... only, because I am writing not from my personal email. Wanna see some pictures of me?
    • Leola Ransom
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
        Hello! I am tired this evening. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at Rachel@... only, because I am using my friend's email to write this. Would you mind me showing some nice pictures of me?
      • majid subhan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008
          Hello who is this from and how did you got my ID and why do you want to chat with me.BYE

        • Fernando Morales
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2008
            Hello! I am bored this afternoon. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at Maria@... only, because I am using my friend's email to write this. I would like to share some of my pics.