Fwd: Thanks for your debt request, we are accepting your refinance appication

  • Fritz Eubanks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Credit score does not matter to us!

      If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this tender will expire TONIGHT:

      $453,000+ debt

      AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

      Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this simplified form...

      Do not worry about approval, your Credit score will not disqualify you!