Good project!

  • www.qqywj.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007

      (Dear friends,
      Sorry to bother you.We are a large-scale merchandise wholesaler in China,
      Our merchandise such as,Tv,notebooks,phones,psp,projectors,motorcycles,musical instruments ect.Our products are in good quality,but low price,it will interest you.At the same time,we can supple you the direct and quick service.we are legal sellers.
      Our website is : http://www.nyqbw.com
                      MSN: nyqbw@...
                    Email: nyqbw@...
                    skype: nyqbw1
                      TEL: +86 377 61825901
      If you think we are excellent, please contact us.We will serve for you will all our effort.).

    • liufang
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2008
        (Dear friends,
        Sorry to bother you.We are a large-scale merchandise wholesaler in China,
        Our merchandise such as,Tv,notebooks,phones,psp,projectors,motorcycles,musical instruments ect.Our products are in good quality,but low price,it will interest you.At the same time,we can supple you the direct and quick service.we are legal sellers.
        Our website is : www.dzw8.com
                  skype: dzw88j
                    TEL: +86-15036261498
        If you think we are excellent, please contact us.We will serve for you will all our effort.)(