Fw: Thank you, we accepted your company application

  • Francis Mcneill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

      If you have your own business and need IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this tender will expire THIS NIGHT):

      $65,000+ loan

      Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

      Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

      Call Us Free on 866-847-0715