Newsletter Speed On Blood

  • Speed On Blood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Boletim - sensation
      IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS MESSAGE OR YOU THINK IS SPAM PLEASE DELETE IT AND IN THIS CASE WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCOVENIENCE WE HAD MADE!

      Heyyy player,

      The fourth season of Speed on Blood will begin on Tuesday 21st of August, at 10:00 (UTC - 3).
      Can you imagine living in a city with maniac drivers, where the streets are scenes of illegal races at midnight, one city where people can build their reputation with money, fuel, races and a lot of blood?!
      Where the cars are the most important thing, This place exists, and is called Speed City! The perfect place to have Speed On Blood!! One online game with cars and races. To play all you need is a computer with Internet access and a desire for Speed! It's easy to play but is very hard to quit.
      Play Speed on Blood for fun and you can win some prizes!
      What Do You Have on Your Blood?
      We have Speed On Blood!!

      Prizes:

      1� - $200,
      2� - 800 credits
      3� - 600 credits
      4� - 400 credits
      5� - 300 credits

      I wanna apologize, because we didn't send this newsletter on the lasts season, our server have a e-mail limit, so it's hard do it, we are working to every season make a better game for you.

      Click here to see the news from season 2
      Click here to see the news from season 3
      Click here to see the news from season 4

      The game now it's a lot different from the others season, and we are doing everything to make a better game for you.
      We will let you discover the secrets of Speed City streets. HAVE FUN!

      If you don't have an account yet, but you wan to play Speed On Blood please go here and register right now.

      Regards,

      Speed Team

      http://www.speedonblood.com

      Copyright © 2007 Speed on Blood, All rights reserved | V 1.2 | Webstandard