i'm writing to find love

  • Natusik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      I greet you

      I have a lots of hobbies: cooking, fashion, music, theatres, books, cinema,
      video but also certainly sports. I regularly go on shaping and sometimes
      play table tennis. I like to eat healthy food (salads, vegetables, fish,
      seafood, chicken of course). I am a main cook in our family. I like
      travelling; however I have never been abroad. I can only dream of it. That
      is one of my most favourite dreams.
      You can definitely be the one I was looking for all my life if you like me
      at least from my little description.
      I would love to see your pictures, is it possible??? You can share them with
      me at http://simpleitislove.com/foundme%5d , certainly I am sending you some
      pictures afterwards with hope that you will like them.

      Have a good mood

      Natusik