Callbox: Stay on the right sales track!

  • Ann Dicen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:40 AM
      Generating Qualified Leads for the Business Products and Service Industries In our effort to serve you better, we are cleaning up our database and would like to make sure we are sending you information relevant to your business. We understand that you may not wish to receive emails from us in the future. If such, please UNSUBSCRIBE using the link at the bottom of this message.

      Hi!

      In my previous email, I gave you a sample list of our products and services. I am sending you a link to this White Paper from MarketStar which talks about the advantages of outsourcing your sales and marketing efforts. When you work with us, you will reap the benefits of outsourcing like many of our clients.

      Sometimes your business needs a fresh perspective. Our technology tools have enabled our business leaders to have further understanding of the market. All of our solutions, like the PipelineCRM© system and HotConnect, have created new opportunities for our clients.

      Callbox is a leader in sales and marketing support. Our sales efforts are unmatched - we generate 10,000 qualified appointments from 150,000 calls every month. I am confident that our Advantage will help you and your business stay on track.

      Do you have a moment this week to set up a brief discussion about your business needs? Please reply with a date and time. You may also give me a call at my number given below or talk to an available sales representative using the HotConnect link.

      And, for a limited time only, you can get 25 verified business contacts per month, no obligation, just by confirming your contact details with us at this link. Receive information, research, case studies, and details about our product offerings straight into your inbox!

      Kind regards,

      Ann Dicen
      Manager, Client Development
      Callbox Customer Contact Solutions
      16770 Encino Hills Dr
      Encino, CA 91436
      310.439.5814
      888.810.7464 ext.1324
      ann@...
      www.callboxinc.com

      UK: 20.30025986
      Singapore: 65.6248.5022
      Australia: 612.8002.4767

      If you prefer not to receive emails from us in the future, please click to UNSUBSCRIBE or reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE on the subject line.