Re: Thank you, we are accepting your application

  • Cheri Crump
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

      If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the business a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire TODAY):

      $57,000+ loan

      Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

      Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

      Call Us Free on 877-542-1884