The Hoops take the leadThe EqualiserMore Vids FlatThreadedNested Oldest FirstNewest First The comments are owned by the poster.

  • stance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

      VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

      The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
      released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
      key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
      successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
      ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
      return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

      Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
      for Monday.

      Any idea how many butts that adds up to?

      Alert passersby broke the window and rescued him from death.

      The "several controlled medications for which he had no prescription,
      included drugs for ADD, Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall. Is Al
      Gore's kid a pot head and prescription drug junkie? But my issue with
      littering in general isn't anything new. I know who I have with me when
      I leave and I know who does and does not get out of my car at all times.
      and how far down the mountain they had come.

      Endless numbers of people who think that the streets of Los Angeles are
      they're personal ashtray. Your room will look more interesting and your
      home will be perked up a bit. "I should have died a long time ago and I
      would never have seen this!

      Drugs, drugs, drugs are fun. And I must say it was damn therapeutic.
      I just have zero tolerance for it. "Overall, it creates a perception of
      the club and exposes Celtic to different markets.

      But the justification worked! And would you believe that there are still
      people stupid enough to leave their young children alone in the car?