Rated best Online store

  • Ada Lyons
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      heya
      just found out the website which has the cheapest price for L e v i t r a/C i a l i s
      well.., in case you dont know , normally L e v i t r a/C i a l i s retail for as high as $18.99
      at this website you can find it as low as $2.99

      http://dfbeky-wr.com/?897

      Benefits
      (1) increase power, pleasure and stamina even if you do not have impotence problems
      (2) about 80 per cent lower price
      (3) it has benefits over v i a g r a and other ED treatment solutions, you
      can mix alcohol drinks with soft tabs without any undesired effects.
      (4) does not make you feel dizzy or make vision blurred, so you can
      easily drive a car or operate heavy machinery.
      (5) and at last, but not least, s o f t t a b s acts up to 36 hours,
      compare this to only two or three hours of v i a g r a action
      (6) we ship world wide, and currently supply to over 1 million customers globally

      give it your best shot
      http://dfbeky-wr.com/?897

      thanks for looking
      Ada Lyons

      not interested, go here
      http://dfbeky-wr.com/rm.php?897
    • Tony Dennison
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
[...]

        Tony Dennison

        not interested, go here
        http://dfbeky-wr.com/rm.php?897
      • Sylvester Gibson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2005
          Hi
          My name is Sylvester Gibson, Affiliate Manager
          for "Gmgmedical Licenced Phar. Online"

          Let me first congratulate you.
          You have found the ONLY site on the Internet offering
          L e v i t r a/C i a l i s for as low as $ 2.99
          No kidding, and No BS..

          - Less sideeffects than v i a g r a
          - Higher success rate
          - Over 70% cheaper

          Even if you dont have impotence problems,
          It will greatly increase power, pleasure and stamina.

          http://ejrhxw322.com/?897

          thank you
          Sylvester Gibson
          Affiliate Sales Manager

          not interested in this campaign , go here
          http://ejrhxw322.com/rm.php?897