AN ACT OF FATE

  • MRS DEBORAH USMAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      From: Mrs. Deborah Usman

      ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
      I am the above named person from Yemen. I am married to Dr Usman
      Danfodio who worked with Yemen embassy in Senegal for nine
      years before he died in the year 2006.We were married for eleven
      years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
      only five days. Before his death we were both born again
      Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child
      outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late
      husband was alive he deposited the sum of 17.5Million Dollars
      (seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
      with one finance/security company in Europe.
      Presently, This money is still with the Security Company. Recently,
      my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two months
      due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke
      sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to
      church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this
      money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that
      will use this funds to fund churches, orphanages and widows
      propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
      maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand
      that giveth.
      I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
      inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I
      don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by
      unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used
      in an ungodly manner.
      Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of
      death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be
      in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will
      fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
      communication in this regard because of my health and because of the
      presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want
      them to know about this development.
      With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
      shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in
      Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority
      that will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this Funds. I
      want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my
      shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
      Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in
      spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
      Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church
      or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that
      you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
      Hoping to hearing from you.
      I have set aside 20% for you and for your time and 10% for any
      expenses if there is any .

      please reply directly to my email:deborah4charity@...

      Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

      Yours in Christ,