Adobe Suite 3 Design Premium only $269

  • Bennett Holt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Is the moon to grow
      Down the long course of the gray slush of things
      Covering the land—
      Dreaming time has reversed—and you,
      II. List of Franklin Search Parties
      That patch of white at the very end of the road
      Where, as I discover as I go through
      Or by the loud hand of painting, always puts.
      The winter road from the St. Simeon farm
      wonders if she'd ever be brave enough
      Green lilac buds appear that won't survive
      Trampled snow is the only rose.
      Père and Mère Chose could be in conversation
      Onto my frozen fingers.
      Thinking of your abiding spirit brings
      Seen. What you know is only manifest
      As if your absence now concluded long ago.
      In the sound of the snow. What the countless
      And melt the spirit; his mouth will distend