Washington Mutual Checking Card Alert

  • Washington Mutual
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Washington Mutual - Debit Card Verify Dear Washington Mutual Bank customer,
      At Washington Mutual, we take security very seriously. As many customers already know, our bank is updating to new transactions security standards.
      Washington Mutual ATM services utilize advanced security technology to protect your personal financial information.
      Washington Mutual software and hardware will be updated.
      Please follow this ATM confirmation reference:Washington Mutual Online Banking
      We offer you a new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM card.
      Thank you for using Washington Mutual Bank!