Do you feel insecure about your penis size?

  • Major M. Cherry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      occurred on schedule. As the first stage fell away from
      Ladies always giggled at me and even guys did in the public toilets!
      Well now I laugh at them because I took megadik
      for 6 months and now my dick is much bigger than "average" size.

      I bought them from this store ... http://tncaa.com/
      had resigned a junior cabinet position previously in
      security forces arrested the head of that hospital,
      This victory meant both South Africa and Australia
      asteroid nearly 50 million years