no tests for your degree no school'n

  • Marcia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      In just as little as 2 *weeks* you can have a masters degree from a national
      university.
      A better job, more income anda better life can all be yours in less than 2
      weeks.

      No books to buy, no classes to go to, and no entrance exams.

      Learn in your own home at your own pace. We supply all the study materials,
      all you have to do is apply! Everyone is accepted!

      Ring Us Instantly +1(206) 888-4491
      7 days a week

      IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee
      (s) named, If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either
      explicitly or implicitly).
      If you wish us to stop our communications send email to
      Marcia@...?subject=diprmove
      190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
    • Cora
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2007
        F A S T T R A C K D E G R E E P R O G R A M

        Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life
        experience.

        A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.

        Degrees from an Established, Pres tigious, Leading Institution.

        Your Degree will show exactly what you really can do.

        Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity

        and Social Advancement you Desire!

        Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

        Achieve your Bac helors, Mas ters, M B A, or Ph D
        in the field of your expertise

        Professional and affordable

        Phone now - your Graduation is a phone call away.

        1-(206) 888-4491

        Calls returned promptly

        If you wish us to stop our communications send email to
        Cora@...?subject=diprmove
        190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3