laws the cc companies prefer you not know

  • Marcia R. Todd
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello there ,
      The settlement program exterminated my high debt.
      Anyone u know in need of this type of service please
      give them this url.

      http://help.PLAY-HOOP-4.NET/servicedebt/

      190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
      If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
      http://www.PLAY-HOOP-4.NET/servicedebt/nd.html
    • Mackenzie Gilmore
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hello there ,
        The settlement program I used exterminated my high debt.
        If you know of anyone in need of this type of service please
        give them this url.

        http://www.sum-toallc.com/servicedebt/

        Best to you,

        Mackenzie Gilmore

        IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
        addressee (s) named above and may contain information that is
        confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
        persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational
        religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any
        dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
        authorized (either explicitly or implicitly).
        190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
        You have received this message because you are subscribed to one of our
        affiliate sites. If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
        http://www.hotshotoffers07.net/servicedebt/nd.html
        eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
      • Donna Daniel
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 4, 2007
          Hi

          Did you realize that there are Government regulations to work for you? How
          many times have you been rather late on a credit card bill and then been
          assessed with a huge late fee?

          Did you realize that the moment you are charged with this penalty for
          lateness, you have the right to legally dispute that entire amount owed and
          truly legally put an end the the complete amount owed - without having to
          pay one iota?

          Additionally, did you realize that there are four various Government
          regulations that exist that allow you to do this?

          Our company realizes that you may not have the necessary information and
          skill set to correctly use this valuable information, and you now deal with
          several thousand dollars in financial obligations. As a matter of fact, many
          individuals aren't even aware that there are proper Government regulations
          to assist them.

          Now you know why we are we providing these services. We manage the the
          actions needed for you. In the end, you are freed up from these obligations
          and can relax again. Come to our team today. We do help.

          http://www.savn-oct-direct-service.net/servicedebt/

          Looking forward to meeting you,

          Donna Daniel

          IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
          addressee (s) named above and may contain information that is
          confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
          persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational
          religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any
          dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
          authorized (either explicitly or implicitly).
          190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
          You have received this message because you are subscribed to one of our
          affiliate sites. If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
          http://www.hotshotoffers07.net/servicedebt/nd.html
          eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
        • Homer Shields
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 5, 2007
            Did You Know?

            Many people don't know how easy it is to overcome any financial issues.

            We can start rebuilding anyones future now, today.

            We help good people to settle their finances and save their families.

            Let us help you:

            -Limit harassing phone calls
            -Avoid bk
            -Get you back on the right financial path

            Let us rebuild your future today and you can regain control over your financial destiny.

            http://help.savnoctdirect.net/servicedebt/

            190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
            If you wish us to stop our communications visit our web site at:
            http://www.savnoctdirect.net/servicedebt/nd.html
          • Mackenzie Gilmore
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 13, 2007
              Did You Know?

              Many people don't know how easy it is to overcome any financial issues.

              We can start rebuilding anyones future now, today.

              We help good people to settle their finances and save their families.

              Let us help you:

              -Limit harassing phone calls
              -Avoid bk
              -Get you back on the right financial path

              Let us rebuild your future today and you can regain control over your
              financial destiny.

              http://www.octsavndirect-service.net/servicedebt/

              190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
              If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply visit:
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 18, 2007
                Good day to you ,
                The settlement program I used exterminated my high debt.
                If you know of anyone in need of this type of service please
                give them this url.

                http://www.TWOTUBEFRAME.NET/servicedebt/

                Warmest Regards,

                Mackenzie Gilmore