Obtain a prosperous future

  • Natasha
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      In just as little as 2 *weeks* you can have a masters degree from a national
      university.
      A better job, more income anda better life can all be yours in less than 2
      weeks.

      No books to buy, no classes to go to, and no entrance exams.

      Learn in your own home at your own pace. We supply all the study materials,
      all you have to do is apply! Everyone is accepted!

      Ring Us Instantly +1(206) 888-4491
      7 days a week

      IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee
      (s) named, If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either
      explicitly or implicitly).
      If you wish us to stop our communications send email to
      Natasha@...?subject=diprmove
      190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
    • Bowers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        In just as little as 2 *weeks* you can have a masters degree from a
        national university.
        A better job, more income anda better life can all be yours in less than 2
        weeks.

        No books to buy, no classes to go to, and no entrance exams.

        Learn in your own home at your own pace. We supply all the study materials,
        all you have to do is apply! Everyone is accepted!

        Ring Us Instantly +1 (206) 888-4491
        7 days a week

        IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee
        (s) named, If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either
        explicitly or implicitly).
        If you wish us to stop our communications send email to
        Bowers@...?subject=diprmove
        190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3