Juliette

  • udale rolph
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007

      XV. The International Circumpolar Stations: The Greely Expedition
      XVII. Greenland
      At the end of the road. Even if they are staring
      Brush the lone giant in that somber pall.
      X. The British Attack on the Arctic
      Sought to contrive, intending to express
      Dreaming time has reversed, I watch drowned snow
      Dim, and die tonight?
      to matter, for the flushed boys are muscular
      Before those virile women!
      That neither the motionless farm couple trudging
      To reach out into its own vanishing
      Would their world not remain comfortably
      That neither the motionless farm couple trudging
      Bronze the sky, with no
      V. The Dutch in the Arctic
      to matter, for the flushed boys are muscular
      Wide, whited fields, a way unframed at last
      And up there I cannot tell if it is still