Autodesk software

  • Kristin Mcmahon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007

      The more you love what you are doing, the more successful it will be for you.
      One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe.
      It not knowing what to do, it's doing what you know.
      Doubt is the father of invention.
      Put the uncommon effort into the common task... make it large by doing it in a great way.
      We are almost always guilty of the hate we encounter.
      The worst feeling in the world is the homesickness that comes over a man occasionally when he is at home.
      Facts in books, statistics in encyclopedias, the ability to use them in men's heads.
      Just because everything's different doesn't mean anything's changed.
      It shows a brave and resolute spirit not to be agitated in exciting circumstances.
      The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.
      It is not good to be too free. It is not good to have everything one wants.
      After the game the King and pawn go into the same box.