A on irons

  • Joni Barrera
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Does Size Matter?
      _____

      60% of WOMEN said thay were UNHAPPY with their lover"s P* size!

      Introducing the Newest, Safest. and Most Advanced
      Solution in Pnis En1argment. Anywhere!

      Millions of men are already applying male enhan(ement pat(hes daily and watching their
      size and drive go through the roof! P,atches deliver the product into your system in a quicker
      and more efficient manner than a pi11 ever could. They are also safer and more discrete!

      Unreal p,rice dis(ounts we are offering for a 1imited time only!

      http://www.thereoan.com/ - Go here now and Get it!

      _____
      "That's enough time on the vaudeville circuit. Here's what we got, Fre
      "Oh sure," Flack said nastily. The fat sneer was all the way home now.
      "I'm sorry, Mr. Hicks," Dr. Lagardie's voice said, "but I don't know M