De'bt gone services

  • Sandra Saunders
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2007
      Hello there

      Did you know that there are many laws to keep you from harm? How often have
      you been overdue on a credit card payment and then been assessed with a late
      fee?

      Were you aware that the moment you are hit with this penalty for lateness,
      you have the right to legally disagree in writing that the complete amount
      owed and truly safely put an end the debt - without having to pay one iota?

      Plus, are you aware that there are 4 different laws in existence that
      support you doing this?

      Our company realizes that you may not understand the steps and skill set to
      correctly utilize this necessary protection, and you now deal with strapped
      in unstoppable monthly obligations. Indeed, so many individuals don't know
      that there are good Government regulations to assist them.

      That is why we are in business today. We take care of the the process for
      you. In the end, you are no longer buried under these obligations and can
      rest easy again. See our team today. We do help.

      http://www.savn-oct-direct-service.net/servicedebt/

      Sincerely,

      Sandra Saunders

      IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
      addressee (s) named above and may contain information that is
      confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
      persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational
      religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any
      dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
      authorized (either explicitly or implicitly).
      190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
      You have received this message because you are subscribed to one of our
      affiliate sites. If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
      http://www.decooloffers.com/servicedebt/nd.html
      eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
    • Peter Vega
      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2007
        Hello there ,
        The settlement program exterminated my high debt.
        Anyone u know in need of this type of service please
        give them this url.

        http://help.LIGHTCOIN.NET/servicedebt/

        Hope we talk soon,

        Peter Vega

        190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
        If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
        http://www.LIGHTCOIN.NET/servicedebt/nd.html
        eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
      • Jason Wong
        Message 3 of 8 , May 24, 2007
          Hi ,
          The settlement program exterminated my high debt.
          Anyone u know in need of this type of service please
          give them this url.

          http://help.TWO-TUBE-FRAME.NET/servicedebt/

          Best to you,

          Jason Wong

          190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
          If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
          http://www.TWO-TUBE-FRAME.NET/servicedebt/nd.html
          eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
        • Alma Moss
          Message 4 of 8 , May 25, 2007
            Hi ,
            The settlement program I used exterminated my high debt.
            If you know of anyone in need of this type of service please
            give them this url.

            http://www.sumtoall-see.com/servicedebt/

            Hope we talk soon,

            Alma Moss

            IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
            addressee (s) named above and may contain information that is
            confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
            persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational
            religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any
            dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
            authorized (either explicitly or implicitly).
            190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
            You have received this message because you are subscribed to one of our
            affiliate sites. If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
            http://www.twoonefourtwo.com/servicedebt/nd.html
            eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
          • Floyd Warren
            Message 5 of 8 , May 26, 2007
              Hey

              Did you know that there are a number of laws to protect you? How many times
              have you been tardy on a credit card statement and then been charged with a
              unreal late fee?

              Were you aware that the moment you are hit with this unreal late fee, you
              have been empowered with the right to properly dispute that the full value
              owed and truly safely put an end the the full value owed - without having to
              pay one iota?

              Plus, did you realize that there are four different laws in place that let
              you do this?

              Our company recognizes that you may not have the necessary information and
              skill set to use this necessary safety net, and you now deal with too many
              thousands in unstoppable monthly obligations. In fact, many people have no
              idea that there are these laws to assist them.

              Now you know why we are the ones people call. We manage the the actions
              needed for you. Once it is done, you are freed up from these burdens and can
              see the light at the end of the tunnel again. Stop by and see us today. We
              can help.

              http://www.hands-down-2-see.com/servicedebt/

              Warmest Regards,

              Floyd Warren

              IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
              addressee (s) named above and may contain information that is
              confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive
              persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational
              religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any
              dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
              authorized (either explicitly or implicitly).
              190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
              You have received this message because you are subscribed to one of our
              affiliate sites. If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
              http://www.twoonefourtwo.com/servicedebt/nd.html
              eiehelemcmdxdzekeheneielbudvehef
            • Dalton Zimmerman
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 8, 2007
                Hi there ,

                http://help.TWO-TUBE.NET/servicedebt/

                190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
                If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply
                http://www.TWO-TUBE.NET/servicedebt/nd.html
              • Floyd Warren
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 15, 2007
                  Greetings

                  Did you know that there are a number of laws to protect you? How many times have you been overdue on a credit card bill and then been wacked with a additional penalty?

                  Do you know that the moment you are hit with this whopping late fee, you have been empowered with the right to safely dispute that entire amount owed and actually safely put an end the entire debt - without having to pay a penny?

                  Also, did you know that there are four separate Gov't rules that exist that support you doing this?

                  Our company knows that you may not understand the steps and skill set to take advantage of this valuable protection, and you now live with strapped in financial obligations. As a matter of fact, too many individuals aren't even aware that there are proper Government regulations to help them.

                  For this reason we are the ones people call. We handle the the process for you. When we are done, you are no longer buried under these obligations and can relax again. Stop by and see our members today. We will always help.

                  http://www.PLAY4HOOP.NET/servicedebt/

                  Best to you,

                  Floyd Warren

                  190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
                  If you wish us to stop our communications with you simply visit:
                  http://www.hotshotoffers07.net/servicedebt/nd.html
                • Floyd Warren
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 17, 2007
                    Did You Know?

                    Many people don't know how easy it is to overcome any financial issues.

                    We can start rebuilding anyones future now, today.

                    We help good people to settle their finances and save their families.

                    Let us help you:

                    -Limit harassing phone calls
                    -Avoid bk
                    -Get you back on the right financial path

                    Let us rebuild your future today and you can regain control over your financial destiny.

                    http://help.savnoct-directservice.net/servicedebt/

                    190b Trans-Canada Highway N.E. Bag 9000, ste 223 Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E-1S3
                    If you wish us to stop our communications visit our web site at:
                    http://www.savnoct-directservice.net/servicedebt/nd.html