lowest prices possible

  • Dooley, August
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 11:52 PM
      Get the Finest Watch Replicas!

      We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too.

      These original watches sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

      - Replicated to the Smallest Detail
      - 99.9% Perfectly Accurate Markings
      - Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
      - Magnified Quickset Date
      - Includes all Proper Markings

      http://ilook.tw/aiha

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Thanks,
      Charity Funk

      Rolex, Omega, Patek Philippe, IWC, Cartier, Bvlgari...etc.