MS Office 2007, Acrobat 8

  • Mara Kincaid
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 8:23 PM
      Calling me to you with wild gesturings
      And piled up at the base of the columns
      With a hand freed from weight,
      X. The British Attack on the Arctic
      Upon from the right by far trees, that white place
      In search of brighter green to come. No way!
      What can we know of whatever picture-plane
      Everywhere, utterly.
      This gap in time, this season not their own,
      Glimmering of light:
      And piled up at the base of the columns
      Escapees from the cold work of living,
      A matter of getting all that right . . .
      Cuts out of its width (81). Unfair
      with visors. Their brave recreational vehicles
      The paths of childhood.
      At the end of the road. Even if they are staring
      And melt the spirit; his mouth will distend
      V. The Dutch in the Arctic