OEM?

  • Adrienne Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2007

      Love is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion.
      Criticism of others is futile and if you indulge in it often you should be warned that it can be fatal to your career.
      Defending the truth is not something one does out of a sense of duty or to allay guilt complexes, but is a reward in itself.
      When our knowing exceeds our sensing, we will no longer be deceived by the illusions of our senses.
      Just as women are afraid of receiving, men are afraid of giving.
      A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy.
      Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius.
      Beaverbrook is so pleased to be in the government that he is like the town tart who finally married the Mayor.
      A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.
      For me, hard work represents the supreme luxury of life.
      Our repugnance to death increases in proportion to our consciousness of having lived in vain.
      Great fear is concealed under daring.
      A habit of devout fellowship with God is the spring of all our life, and the strength of it.
    • Joaquin Mccoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        Floating on the sky.
        for a few weeks, statistics won't seem
        Thinking of your abiding spirit brings
        Green lilac buds appear that won't survive
        Although December's frost killed the winter crop,
        shortcake, waffles, berries and cream
        Winds blow sharp, what then?
        Pealing, it tries to fill the cold night air
        Never does any motion, sound, or light
        Like theirs ends? From what distant point of vision
        Cascading snowflakes settle in the pines,
        A kind of snow, which hesitates
        Trampled snow is the only rose.
        Green lilac buds appear that won't survive
        What can we know of whatever picture-plane
        into early blooming. Then, the inevitable blizzard
        To follow in the path of their brief blossoming
        marked with a dark stroke from the left, encroached
        Summer bees were saying