Short 30 second form

  • Social
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

      Good Credit or Not, We are ready to give you a $344,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

      Approval process will take only 1 minute.

      Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.

      http://twoflkefsabox.com/
    • create
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
        Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

        Good Credit or Not, We are ready to give you a $363,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

        http://perforkkcereadyok.com/