Re[1]: i want to say u hello

  • Nastenka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:11 AM
      Hi, Paul

      You have got this letter from a woman who desires to find a second
      half. It's me! I am confident and attractive, kind and joyful. Life
      here is not the best!
      I try to success in my job but it's impossible. It's hard to gain
      success in anything here for a young woman. Men here are also not the
      best in the world. I had bad experience in the past and I am not going
      to repeat it!
      What are you looking for in your life? Are you looking for a soulmate?
      If yes, why not write me? See more about me here: http://romancehunting.com/feelings

      Kiss-kiss
      Nastya