Re: Hi

  • nasaruddin@bankindustri.com.my
    Message 1 of 103 , Dec 2, 2004
      Please answer quickly!

      ++++ Norton AntiVirus - www.symantec.de
    • Mr. Anchaly Luy.
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 1, 2013
        Dear Sir,

        Mr. Anchaly Luy is my name, I am the bank manager and also an account holder of a deceased customer of a
        bank in Asia.

        I am contacting for a good proposal that will benefit both of us if you are interested and trustworthy,
        Please reply back and lets benefit from this golden opportunity.

        I am contacting you because I need to do the deal with someone outside my country for security reasons,
        it's not the type of deal you let someone around you to be aware of. My bank do not even know that i am contacting you.

        I will explain better the process as a banker when I see your response, I shall wait to hear from you.

        Regards

        Mr. Anchaly Luy.