Re: Hi

  • nasaruddin@bankindustri.com.my
    Message 1 of 105 , Dec 2, 2004
      Please answer quickly!

      ++++ Norton AntiVirus - www.symantec.de
    • <al@...>
      Message 105 of 105 , Aug 3, 2016

        We welcome you all to this hiring process and would like to take this opportunity to explain
        what this job has to offer you and what is required of you.

        We do not require you to pay us or make a deposit to begin work with us.
        This is an ideal opportunity for people looking for part-time work, recently retired individuals,
        women on maternity leave and people taking a sabbatical.

        The job offers a monthly salary of $5000 plus commissions!

        If you are interested, please visit our web site for more information.