Freelance job

  • website
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Job for students, home-workers and people which have free 2-3 hours a day.

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We're glad to offer you a position in our company Donation Europe.
      We are a charity organization in Central Europe.
      We help and support the community in Europe to help children of all ages.
      Donation Europe is an organization which supported by donations.
      All information about us you can read at our web-site.
      You can earn money and help children with us.
      We are looking for freelance representatives in EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
      Donation Europe receive donations in Europe, you have a possibility to
      become a "Freelance representative" of our company.
      You do not need any funds to work and you do not need to find anybody.
      We hire people for freelance work.
      You can combine it with your full-time work, 2-3 hours a day is required from you.
      The salary is 1500 - 3500 EUR per week.
      If you have an interest to our proposition and have a desire to help children
      send your reply to dekids@...
      Our manager will send you more information about the job and terms of employment.

      [REPLY TO dekids@... ONLY]

      Helen Wilson
      Donation Europe.

      Poland
      Nowoursynowska st. 119,
      02-776 Warsaw
      Phone/Fax: (+48) 22 389 7424
      Charity Registration No.: 101682-5923411
      Company Registration No.: 2350841