Looking for gift? Buy Rolex!

  • Joaquin S. Durham
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      http://selectwatchh.com

      At Prestige Replica, we specialize in the sales of brand name
      quality replica timepieces, at some of the lowest prices possible.
      take a moment to select ur chice
      With our large selection of watches you can be sure to find
      that perfect timepiece that will suit you best

      http://selectwatchh.com

      Best Regards
      Rebeca Smith

      posse2000@egroups.com wrote:
      > Looking for gift? Buy Rolex!
      5h8nkt3f84-
    • Jim K. Hatcher
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
        http://selectwatchh.com

        At Prestige Replica, we specialize in the sales of brand name
        quality replica timepieces, at some of the lowest prices possible.
        take a moment to select ur chice
        With our large selection of watches you can be sure to find
        that perfect timepiece that will suit you best

        http://selectwatchh.com

        Best Regards
        Jennifer Smith

        stsfc@egroups.com wrote:
        > Looking for gift? Buy Rolex!
        14kyn828sm-
      • Dave Kramer
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
          http://selectwatchh.com

          At Prestige Replica, we specialize in the sales of brand name
          quality replica timepieces, at some of the lowest prices possible.
          take a moment to select ur chice
          With our large selection of watches you can be sure to find
          that perfect timepiece that will suit you best

          http://selectwatchh.com

          Best Regards
          Jennifer Smith

          posse2000@egroups.com wrote: