top notch loans with options.

  • Tameka
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello,
      We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest mor:tag rate.
      You have qualified for the lowest rate in years ...
      Ba$d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!
      To get a free, no obli>gation consultation click below:
      Regards,
    • Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        Hello,
        Important iformation regarding your credit:
        $160,000 Mortgage for as low as $633/Month!
        we'd like to inform you that we are accepting your application, bad credit ok, We are ready to give you a $260,000 loan for a low month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute.
        *Loan Qualifies for up to 3% or a more lower rate. Visit here to confirm your informationation within 24 hours
        ----
        Good day!