Re: Allied Irish Bank please read.

  • kennha
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      From:Mr.Kenneth Harry
      Allied Irish Bank
      Bankcentre,
      Ballsbridge,
      Dublin 4, Ireland.

      Sir/madam

      PRIVATE AND URGENT.
      I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of
      money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

      We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.
      PROPOSITION; We discovered an abandoned sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Dollars)in an account that belongs to one of our foreign
      customers who died along with hisentire family.

      Since his death,none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward
      to lay claims to this money as the heir.
      We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for
      claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking
      guidelines. Upon this discovery,

      we now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the
      deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for
      the funds (US$20,000,000.00) to be released in your favour as the
      beneficiary's next of kin.

      It may interest you to note that we have secured from the probate an
      order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.Please
      acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
      business
      endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

      1. Beneficiary name and address.
      2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.

      These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the
      appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before
      the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 2 Million
      Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be
      for us. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for
      investment purposes.

      If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of
      the trust we have bestowed in you, I await your urgent mail.

      Regards,
      Mr Kenneth Harry

    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        post-careerist@egroups.com, If your message does not load, please Check here to view your Info!

        Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:33:35 +0500
        834%1497%16692
        CTABXLVSPGJIQGIEHA

        balanid Brachycera bien casern adda Celia bountifully
        aortolith bridgepot agrotechny bursal bandog bawd catstone