57008Dedicated Freight Fo rwarder in China‏

  • Jack
    Oct 28, 2013

      Dear Customer,

      We are a Chinese owned and operated freight forwarding company specializes in logistics worldwide, offering services in China and around the world. Our company has a vast network of agents, this enables us to offer very competitive rates. Regardless of where in the world your shipment originates or is destined, we can provide the comprehensive solutions you need. We are also the agent of international express companies such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT and EMS.
      Our freight service scopes includes: air and sea freight forwarding, LCL/FCL container shipping from China to Asia, India-Pakistan, Europe, Middle East, Red Sea, Australia, Africa, Central and South America, Mediterranean Sea and Caribbean Sea.
      We also offer various value-added services such as language translation services (FOC), as well as help you discover quality Chinese manufacturers and suppliers.
      Contact us today for your freight requirements and we will get back to you within the next 12 hours.

      Thanks & Best regards!
      Jack  Xiang.
      Marketing Dept.
      Guangzhou HenSen Freight Forwarders Co.,LTD
      Tel: 0086-20-2890 7644 Fax: 0086-20-2890 7944
      QQ: 1825556826 SKYPE:hs forwarder
      MSN:xzh998168@...
      Email: hsfreight@...
      Web: www.hs-forwarder.com

      P/S: Enclose herewith our main routes for your perusal. Due to the frequent tariff adjustments, please contact us for current pricing.
      AIR FREIGHT
      From Xiamen,Shanghai,Guangzhou and Hong Kong to most ports around the world.
      OCEAN FREIGHT: FROM SHENZHEN
      Southeast Asia
      SINGAPORE :20GP:USD165/40GP&40HQ:USD210+TDS     or   LCL:RMB500/CBM(DOOR TO DOOR)
      Australia South America(Esta) South America(Wsta) Mexico Central America Europe:Mediterranean Africa
      Western Africa: TEMA/LOME/ABIDJAM/APAPA/COTONOU/ TINCAN ONNE ,MATADI, LUANDA  DAKAR
      Southern Africa:DURBAN
      Eastern Africa Northern Africa:Casablanca、Tangier、Agadir、Algiers、Oran、Bejaia、Tunis、Sfax  、Bizerte、
      Skikda/annaba、Benghazi、Misurata、Tripoli、khoms、Tobruk  、Ghazaouet
      Middle East JEBEL ALI/DAMMAM/MUSCAT/SHUWAIKH/DOHA
      India-Pakistan Black Sea

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic