56781led

  • Joe
    Oct 12, 2013

      Dear Manager,

      Good day!

      Glad to learn you on the market of Led lamp.We specialize in this field,with the strengh of Led light,which are good quality with competitive price.

      Our main products cover:

      1.Interior LED Light(Panel light,Bulb light,Led tube,Led downlight,Table light)

      2.Outdoor Lighting(Flood light,Street light,Tunnel light,Landscape light)

      3.Led Chip and the parts(COB Encapsulation,SMD Encapsulation)

      If any product meet your demend,pls feel free to contact us.We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

      Best Regards
      Joe