No activity in last 7 days
This group is for international adoptive parents who have been widowed since adopting. We also welcome those that are raising children of single adopters who have passed away, such as grandparents or other relatives/friends. Potential discussion items might be keeping our spouse's (daughter's/sister's) memory alive for our children (grandchildren/nieces/nephews), adjusting to (single) parenthood, handling loss issues with our children, and just plain support.
- International Adoptions
- Mar 10, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.